Combining electrolysis and ultrasound in a single reactor provides unparalleled water treatment performance and efficiency for safe and effective electrochemical reagent generation on-site. The DB Series of reactors have wide-ranging treatment capabilities, simply by changing the electrode material.
* Small, robust and modular configuration allowing high flow volumes
* Compact design aimed at high viscosity liquids
* No liquid chemical or polymer required for coagulation and pH correction
* Highly dewatered sludge production
* Supplied as a factory-built, plug-and-play solution
* Easily installed alone, or retro-fitted to existing overloaded/underperforming plants
* Easy-change electrode plates
* Available with on-line parameter monitoring and control
* Includes adaptive control and remote access monitoring, control and automation
Download brochure from P&W here
Soneco uses a low-carbon, low-voltage source of power to obtain the safe and controlled generation of water treatment reagents on-site.
Reactive water treatment reagents are metered precisely and directly into the process stream – simply by varying the electric current that is applied to the electrodes, in a controlled and calculated manner. This novel, fast and controllable treatment system uses a state-of-the-art, in-house designed Power Control System (PSU) to ensure fine-control of the system and its ancillaries and ensuring high-efficiency and reliability.
Pre-biological treatment for Load Reduction
Treatment of Recalcitrant Organics
Phosphorus and Nutrient Removal
Tertiary & Quaternary Treatment
Water Recovery & Re-use